Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

We ended up with two Peter Pans (the boys), a Tinkerbell (Olivia), a pseudo Captain Hook (daddy), and me with a Pumpkin on my burgeoning belly. I had joked for weeks that I would be "naughty Wendy," what with the obvious pregnancy...

Wendy: "What did you expect, MOTHER?! I had strange boys coming in my room at night, and you and Daddy left us home with a DOG for a babysitter! Of course I'm pregnant!"

However, when push came to shove, I just decided I couldn't pass up my final opportunity to BE a pumpkin for Halloween!

We trick-or-treated for THREE hours, and I kid you not. We left our house at 5:30 and came home at 8:55. Yeah. I had blisters and my feet were fat and swollen. But man have I had a ton of delicious milky ways and twix bars in the last coupla weeks. So there's that.

No comments: