Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Penis Discovery in our house

It's been coming for a while now. With me taking an occasional bath with the boys, and the inevitable "Where is Mommy's penis?" questions, then watching Daddy streak from the bathroom to his closet each morning (i'm sure our neighbors appreciate that) and then Sam's penis retraction surgery, the boys were bound to have some penis curiosity sooner or later. Well, having Sam's penis retracted was like opening Pandora's box for him, and it has become impossible to keep his hands off himself either during diaper changes (EWWW) or bath time. But tonight, I stepped back into the bathroom after dressing Sam to find Jack having a field day with his own member. He smiled up at me and said "My penis keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger. And then I squished it."
Yeah, I laughed out loud, and he moved on to playing with a toy car. Ahh, the joys of mothering boys!

1 comment:

Ash said...

Just curious - are your boys circumcised?