Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ma Ma

Livi said her first OFFICIAL words today- MAMA, as it should be. Now she has been saying Mama for some time now, but today I confirmed she was actually calling for me and she did it in front of me this afternoon and in front of hubby this evening during her bath. I can't believe she's old enough for that, but at the same time it seems like she's been around forever and I can't believe she's not 30 or so. Wonder what words will follow...I'm guessing perhaps "eat," and then "No," or "Stop" projected at Sam. We'll see- always an adventure!
On another note, we introduced the boys to "Chutes and Ladders" after dinner, but as we discussed the game choice while we ate, it went something like this:
Jackson: I wanna pway a game aftew dinnew.
Me: Okay, you wanna play Chutes and Ladders?
Jackson: Yeah, chutes and wetters.
Me: No, it's chutes and LADders.
Jackson: Yeah, chutes and wetters.
Me: No, chutes and LADDERS.
Jackson: Chutes and letters.
Me: No, CHUTES and LADDERS.
Ryan: Jackson, say LAD.......DERS.
Jackson: Chutes and labbers.
Me and Ryan: No, CHUTES AND LADDERS.
Jackson: Yeah, Let's play chutes and letters! Woohoo!
Me: Sigh (puckering my lips and swallowing more delicious wine)
Sammy: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Jashon so siddy! Yah! Wets pway a game!

No comments: