Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Babytalk

Thursday, March 01, 2007
Sam's growing vocabulary
When Jackson was learning to talk, I kept tabs on his growing language development, and the time has come to do the same for Sammy....Here's what he says:
Mommeee, Daddeee, doggie, tweet tweet, duckie, quack quack (kind of more a growl!), airpwane, car, hot, hat, milk (mil), wadda (water), cacra (cracker), mine, bear, no no, nite nite, yesh, pwee (please), daydoo (thank you), buhbye, choochoo, elmo, nose, ow, bite, bwe(grape- I have no idea why!) ball, book, -I'll try to think of the rest, but that's the generally repeated list.
Some of his painfully cute motions include blowing kisses, waving goodbye, putting his hands up in the air to say "where did that go?", leaning in for YOU to kiss HIM, clapping, trying to fill his own water cup at the fridge, washing his hands, holding hands, knocking on doors (which he is VERY good at) and his classic point and grunt.
This morning I actually got to hold and rock him with his head against my chest for about an hour. I can't remember the last time I had that kind of snuggle time with either of the boys, and despite the early hour and fatigue of pregnancy, it was precious. I can't believe how quickly my little Sammy is growing up!

No comments: