Wednesday, March 7, 2007

It's a Girl!

Monday, February 05, 2007
It's a Girl!
We FINALLY had the big ultrasound today and, you guessed it, it's a girl! I think I'm still in shock at the idea of having a daughter. After two sons, I wasn't sure it would ever happen, and we're a little intimidated by the idea of adding female hormones to the household. But I'm already planning her wedding and dreaming up all the things we'll do together one day.
We told the boys they were going to have a baby sister, and Jack slugged Sam. So, as you can see, they're very excited and trying hard to welcome a girl into the family.
Jack did tell me when I woke him up from his nap today to go to the ultrasound, "You look pretty Mommy. That's coot (referring to my shirt), I wike it! I WUV you Mommy." Maybe I can quit girlying up my boys now. We'll see.

No comments: