Sunday, February 17, 2008

And this is how I found him...



The other day, after having to separate the boys at naptime from their incessant bed jumping, book stacking, general havoc wreaking ways, Sam was crying in his room because his beloved paci had broken and mean ol' mommy said he would have to go to sleep without a new one...in his own room...all by himself. SOOOO, being that I am actually a huge softy, I trekked down to the ol' silver rocket (aka the minivan) and pulled one out that a friend had given me after several desperate trades back and forth between our kids and their regular tantrums. I walked back up the stairs, listening for his hysterics, which had quieted to a low moan, and opened his door to find him like this. This photo is actually a re-enactment, since even I am not mean enough to leave him moaning in a drawer while I run to get my camera. When I said to him, "Sam, what are you doing?" He said "I dun NO!" Kids. Nuf said.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love all these photo posts! They are all adorable. (and good heavens, did you do the playroom? It looks great!)

Also, I gave you an award on my blog.