Monday, February 4, 2008

The cuteness...is...killing...me...

The boys have been holy terrors about going to sleep at night. I decided today I was going to get tough. But then they outsmarted me when Sam took his nap in the car after falling asleep on the way home from the Children's museum. And of course Jackson went right down like a little angel. So tonight we instituted a zero tolerance policy, and the first time they got out of bed, we moved Sam to his old room. After a while, though, I softened and let them go back in together. As predicted, they jumped around and started the usual shenanigans. After we both went up to yell at them, and I went up once on a pacifier recovery mission, they lost their night light and are now softly singing "Twinkle Twinkle" together in the dark from their own beds. The cuteness- it actually hurts.

No comments: