Monday, February 18, 2008

My first award

I'm so proud...I feel like my parents should be here snapping a bajillion pictures and calling all the relatives!
It's my first (and quite possibly only) blog award, given to me by the fantastic Fern of Candleatbothends, and I shall cherish it always. She describes the award thusly:
"The Daily Dose Award is for 'all the blogs that you’ve discovered that you can’t possibly live without. They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog.' "
Thank you, thank you. I mean, it's not an Oscar, but a girl in my situation certainly has to take what she can get- they'd probably frown on my kids peeing all over the stage and hanging off my legs, anyway! And Fern, you are DEFINITELY in my Daily Dose winners circle, too!
Thanks!

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Well congratulations--and thanks so much for your kind comment today, it was really nice of you :)